DEADLINE APPROACHING!!! This is the last intake for 2016 under the Skilled Worker Program for Quebec province. A total of 5000 applications will be taken this year (between 13th
-20th June) as a first come first served basis.
In comparison to all the ongoing Canadian immigration programs under Express Entry, this is the MOST flexible program with LOWER requirements.
- French efficiency is not mandatory.
- The age range is wider in compare to under programs.·
- The expectation of English Proficiency is much lower.
- If you have children, you will get points (None of the other programs offer this)·
- Credential Assessment from a designated agency is not mandatory.
- Spouse of the applicant can contribute towards a higher score in terms of his/her age, education and work experience.
- If you have any further queries, we are offering 15 minutes of FREE consultation. So don’t miss it!You can reach us at 416 – 824 – 4752 Or you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org